So, i took out all the cool stuff that was left as someone already took the HDD and ODD. I got:
1. 3 - those fancy apple blower fans
2. 2 - 16ohm .5W speakers
3. 1 - scratched, but probably working 1440x900 widescreen 17in LCD
5. Scratched up front case(maybe sand it down, and use for a Hackintosh build case?)
6. Huge heat sink that covered the North Bridge, 1.6Ghz CPU, and Geforce MX Graphics chip
7. 1/8in chuck of copper plate for cooling other side of Logic Board
8. De-soldered all the caps, ICs, interconnects, etc from Logic Board.
9. Sata power cable that connected to Logic Board.
10. A working 24v LCD backlight driver. Note: The LCD driver was built into logic board so i couldn't test it, but the backlight driver was separate.
I figured out the pinout for the 6 and 4 pin fan power connectors(I haven't quite exactly figured out what the solid grey wire is, I'm guessing something with RPMs):
|Sata power cable, LCD backlight driver, and caps/connectors etc from Logic Board|
|Speakers, and blower fans powered from a benchtop PSU|
|Logic Board mounting hardware inside front case, PSU, and copper plate :)|